Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life and times of . . .us. . .the kacklin' krew

Well, the Kacklin' Krew is back. With adjustments. Gma came down on the day Michael was to get out. Monday. He didn't make it. He made it Thursday afternoon. Gma hovered. and hovered. and suggested. Mom (me) on the other hand. . .kackled. . . behind her hand of course. . .and tried to hide. . .


Belle and the boys came out for Birfday Boy. Made cake and all. Got little sponge capsules that when soaked in hot, not warm, not cold, but mind you HOT, water, became something else. Cars, planes, trains, dinos, bugs, farm animals. Then there was the bubbles. The Krew had steaks and  fresh green beans with little new potatoes.  Oh yeah had MiMi's Smokin' Puddin' (aka Chocolate Delight or 4 layer cake).



THEN BB wore himself out and went to bed Saturday night and slept all night, all day Sunday and most of the morning on Monday. SCARED ME TO PIECES! Got an appointment with my doc to have him checked out. He was fine. But I almost cried I was so scared.

Gma hovered some more on Monday. She almost reminded me of a hover craft. She didn't venture very far from Michael's bed.

But by Tuesday, Onery Gma had reared her head. OH . . .MY . . .GOSH. . . Michael kept me in stitches over IM! When I got home and could help but share the Kackles with the Krew at my house. No one could keep a straight face! I was so glad and so relieved to see Michael lookin and actin  normal! I couldn't do anything BUT kackle!

Here is one of my favorite pics of the weekend:



God is Good! Share the kackles! It's contagious!


5 comments:

Mystz said...

Keep me posted please..I'm his FAV fan..I love him 2 pieces.

Simply Suthern said...

Really nice to see things are back to somewhat normal.

Hope He had a wonderful birthday.

Will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Pat said...

That last photo? Says it all, doesn't it? Sounds like a great time! Mothers - gotta love 'em!

gayle said...

I am so happy happy!! Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Just met him a few weeks ago and he's like that person in school everyone wants to hang around with because they are just...idaknow..something.. and that cake sure looked good :-)

You are a good Mom...