Friday, October 15, 2010

The Fog

Monday nite when I was coming home from class it was rather froggy out. The road out to my house is rather dippity do da. I wasn't really paying attention until all of a sudden I was in one of those dippity do da's and was immersed in fog. Fog so think I couldn't see the upside of the dipity. Everything was black and white and I got transported back so one of those Outer Limits shows I guess. Chills crawled all over me.

Glad it was just one dippity do da. Not sure I could have handled many more. Still gives me the creeps just tellin ya about it.

Go ahead. Kackle. Little ole me, gettin spooked on a country road on  a froggy night on a dippity do da road.

It's ok. I'll get cha back. One day. Jest 'ou 'ait! "enry 'iggins! jest 'ou 'ait!


7 comments:

Simply Suthern said...

I've had those creepies on a dark road before. No real reason but it makes you press the gas a little harder.

What kinda class??

Leanna said...

ooooooo creepy Halloween fog. I like it!

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

SS-Yes it did make me press the gas! It is a macroeconomics class. ugh.

Leanna-yep and lately it all around, morning AND night!!

Pat said...

I hate when you can't see past the hood of your car! Now that's scary! Glad you made it home okay!

Along These Lines ... said...

I'm often in a fog, too. Only it's from the inside!

Valerie said...

It's a long time since I drove in fog but I remember it will. It sure is scary.

gayle said...

I hate to drive in the rain but fog is way worse!! It would have scared me to death!! I understand!!!!