Sunday, October 17, 2010

Knock Knock Who's There?

Remember this story from last year?

Well dang it! It happened again! Only it was not in the early dark morning! And not at my house!

It was after work at a convenience store!

I'm sitting in the car waiting for Micael to come out of the store when knock knock knock comes from my truck.

I look around. NOBODY WAS THERE!

We happened to be the only car there at the time.

Is my trunk haunted or WHAT?

Go ahead and kackle! It could be your trunk one day!!


8 comments:

Janie B said...

Okay...that's just weird. Boogity.

Matty said...

My mom once told me a story that when she was a teenager, her mom was dying from cancer in the hospital. Her family was sitting in the kitchen with the door open and they could see outside. They suddenly heard three knocks on the open door. They immediately looked and didn't see anyone. They went outside and checked, but no one. They went back inside and a short time later, three knocks again. Another check and no one.

That night her mom died. Someone later told her it was the knock of death.

Not to scare you or anything Kalynn. LOL

Simply Suthern said...

Did ya check the passenger handle to see if a hook was hanging on it?

Leanna said...

It was the boogy man. Hey girlfriend I have a 3 in 1 shot of awards for you to collect. Go to my blog and get them before they come a knocking. You can do whatever you want with them. I did.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I remember the spooky story from last year (and the pudding on "fire" too! LOL) When I read this, I kept thinking of that scene from Goodfellas where the recent "whack" in the trunk wasn't quite dead yet. Blurrg! - G

jules said...

Spooooooky...........

Pat said...

Yikes! I wouldn't be by myself for awhile after that!

Along These Lines ... said...

Phantom knockers, huh?