Friday, December 2, 2011

indecent exposure

As I was drivin along the other day and saw a runner.

A male runner.

Well, he was tryin to be a runner.

With a white rather hefty torso.

No one deserves to see this.

I am a thinkin there should be law against half naked men runnin along side the road.

I was blinded.

There there was the issue with the man boobs.

I almost had a wreck.

Trying to get away.

This was definitely indecent exposure.

I can promise you no one would want to see a half naked me running down the road....

Happy weekend!

6 comments:

Simply Suthern said...

Rather see half than all.

Anonymous said...

I have no words - but now I do have an unpleasant vision burned into my mind.

not displayed said...

He obviously doesn't see reality in his mirror. You poor thing, hope you recover from the trauma soon.

Tempo said...

Oh yeah, thanks for that image...now I have to wash out my eyes.. again!

quieten said...

Oh KaLynn... I now have those images burnt into my brain and cannot erase them!! Thanks for that visual- LOL! I keep threatening my kids that I will do the same thing if they ever put me in "the home."!!!
You are too funny- you make my day.
Huggz

Pat Tillett said...

I guess it's a positive that he was out there running, but geez! Put a shirt one... Right?