Friday, December 18, 2009

Straight No Chaser and a couple of awards

These guys are hilarious! I heard them on the radio first,  Oldies 95 , then I had to look them up to actually watch the video. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.



(ok here goes. not sure i have this correct but here we go! Up UP and AWAY! i have tried to listen to each of you on how to do this! and finally had to ask Rabbit. .Thanks for all your help in gettin me goin!)

I also need to pass along a Kacklin Award. Pat over at A View From the Edge has kept me in stitches for the past couple of posts. The dogs feet smelling like fritos and then the Christmas letter. OH. . MY. . GOSH. . I even went around smellin ALL the dogs feet seein if ANY smelled like fritos. nope, just dirty smelly dogs..Then the Christmas letter. I laughed til I cried. Please if you need a laugh. Go visit Pat.




"Nother Kacklin award goes to  ..by jeff tompkins . H e makes me kackle out loud too. Nother Christmas letter over there, tooo funny!! Dry wit and a great guy to read! Always something goin on with his posts!!

Scope over at Scope-Tech is another of my favs. He also has a dry sense of humor and a wonderful play on words! So a Kacklin award goes to him too!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good .. . Well there is always tomorrow..

So for your kackles today visit these blogs. It'll do your mind good!!





11 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

Very funny video thanks.

and to post a video you just copy and paste the code where is says "embed" and voila.


I had to ask for help too. I am so not pc literate.

Matty said...

It took me a few tries to post a video too until I learned that you copy the "embed" data and just paste it on your post.

Pat said...

Hey, thanks so much for the award! I have to post all the awards I've received! It's getting crowded in my closet! Thanks again!

Scope said...

Thanks for the award. I'm always a little slow at acceptance speaches / posting them, but that doesn't mean I won't.

You know how the holidays are... :-)

CatLadyLarew said...

Thanks for the tips on new kacklers!

Jazzbumpa said...

Somebody clued me onto SNC last week, and I have them as part of my Sunday Music Blogging, time to go up at 4:00 AM EST.

When you embed a link, you have to be viewing your post in the "Edit HTML" window.

Have fun. It will spiff up your blog.

Cheers!
JzB the embedding trombonist

Teresa - in the Middle Side of Life said...

Thanks for stopping by Isaiah's blog. He is a rare jewel that we've been blessed to be able to have in our lives and to help nurture. Your blog is hilarious, and I agree - Pat can definitely keep you in stitches! I always know if I need a lift, I can go read her posts. Take care... I'll be back to read some more!

John said...

So much new and good stuff to read. I guess you found me through rabbit and I found you because you found me through rabbit. Oh the tangled webs we weave.

Secretia said...

I checked my dog, and he smells mostly like a burrito and dogfood!

Secretia

KaLynn said...

JzB-thanks for the instructions, it still took some doing before I figured it out! But maybe since I have embedded, it will stick now! Well we can hope anyway!

Teresa and John, thanks for stopping by! Loved your blog so I will be back!

Secretia-I had a mouthful of breakfast loaf and now I have to clean it up because I started laughing and out it went!! Glad my dogs are not the only ones that don't smell like fritos!

Scope said...

I said I was slow, right? Well I finally got around to posting this today.