Friday, March 12, 2010

fingers. . fingers. .fingers. .

It is all their fault.

Daily. It is their fault.

Nothing, nobody else's fault but theirs.

They will not type in the correct letters to get to my blog.


kalynglobgmial.com





AND then the EYES can't figure out what is wrong.

It all looks right to them. . . EVERYTIME. . .



Come on buddies! You are suppose to be my friends!! (I have forgiven them for tellin  me the past 4 ex's were cute. .) (I, for the most part, I TRUST them anymore. .)

But lately. . .man oh man, they are gettin on my nerves!

Finally the BRAIN kicks in. He is always the last to show up. LATE EVERY TIME. IN EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE. EVERY. DANG. TIME.

Then he tells the rest what is wrong. Fingers you're goin too fast, eyes, come on WAKE up, get with the program (butt slap)!

Then they all get together and I can get on here to read and write. Well, that is if the BRAIN can remember the PASSWORD and tell the FINGERS what to type!

Aren't you lucky? HAR HAR HAR

Hope you cakcled today!!



5 comments:

Chris said...

Yeah, I mistype my own name all the time. I think it's because I'm an idiot. Not that this applies to YOU, of course, but I think you get my point.

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Weeellll, Chris, I think you have a point. I definitely COULD be because I am an Idjit!! Never thought of it that way! Well, atleast not today anyway!! =0)

Matty said...

For this very reason, I am always signed in. All I have to do is go to my bookmark pages and click, and my dashboard opens right up. If I let my aging brain and fingers do it, I'd be right in your shoes too.

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Matty-problem is that my daughter has been doing homework on the computer lately. So it is not always me on here. .

gayle said...

My fingers have been doing crazy things lately too.