Wednesday, May 4, 2011

P&V

Well I got told today that since I got my new hot rod I'm full of Pi88 and vinegar.

All because I don't believe the news.

All because I think the whole thing is orchastrated to make certain people look good.

All because I think he was gone a long time ago thus there is no fish food this week.

All because I believe this is an elaborate hoax.

So I guess I'm full of it........but I must say it has been along time since anyone told me it was p&v! Normally it is lots of  Poo........

But what I can I say.........I'm soo full my eyes are brown and I float when it rains........

Kackle will ya? It's all good!!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

You don't believe it then... lol

Simply Suthern said...

Well the earth is flat and the moon's made of cheese. Ya cant believe everything ya read.

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

It's not that I don't believe it totally. It's that I don't believe it happened just now and that it happened the way they say. I think it is hooey.

And isn't the earth flat and moon made of cheese? I'm now devastated......

Simply Suthern said...

LOL, Sorry to burst your bubble. If you cant trust a politician who can you trust?