Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some take a looks

I used to give awards. My own awards. Then it got to be such a hassle getting the award to load, going telling the person they had the award, them coming to get it, copy, paste, yada yada yada. So no more.

Today I want to share some picture blogs that I think you should go check out:

No particular order either.

Kay's Photoblog

Patrick Tillett

A Mixed Bag

I can see clearly now

Through Squirrell Eyes

Picture Imperfect

A View from the Edge

A couple of these are not totally picture blogs but they have alot of pictures in the blogs so I included them. I hope you enjoy!


5 comments:

Pat said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love the new blog look, by the way!

Pat Tillett said...

thanks so much KaLynn!
I appreciate it! I only know a couple of the others you mentioned, I'll be sure to check 'em out...

Valerie said...

Oh Wow, that's kind of you. Thank you. I know what you mean about awards, I gave up on them yonks ago.

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

You all are quite welcome! I ejoy all of you!

BB said...

I hear you on the awards. It's getting to be a lot of work as well as repetitive.