Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simple Things

Simple things. That's all. Simple things to help Haiti. Check out Enchanted Oak. Very simple request. Let's help the folks in distress. I found out about it over at Matty's, then went to Tidbits and Treasures with Team Orange.

What at grand idea!
Here are my simple things:

Grandchildren
Children
Dogs
Good books
Good music
Bloggie Friends
Terrific Bosses
Wonderful Friends
Cell phones
Pencil and Paper to draw with
Paints and paint brushes and canvas
Flowers
Trees
Kacklin belly laughs
Grins and Giggles
Crosses
God

Now it's your turn. Go to Enchanted Oak and get all the low down! And check out the other blogs along the way!

Kackle while making someone else kackle!! It's contagious!



11 comments:

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Simply awesome stuff!

Enchanted Oak said...

KaLynn, the sound of your life is the sound of laughter. I am so glad I got to meet you and see the simple blessings that you enjoy. (On second thought, does a cell phone qualify as simple?) I love my cell phone. It is as old as the hills and never been busted. Everything about your list is fabulous. Your world is a good place to be!
Thank you for participating in the simple stuff on behalf of Haiti.
Cheers from Chris

Brian Miller said...

what a great list...we share some simple loves...glad you jumped in..

Mike said...

I am probably going to put something up! I hope it runs through Sunday!

Unknown said...

Hi Kalynn,
what a fun list.
thank you for sharing it.
hugs
shakira

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Cell phone was on it because it is the only way I keep in touch with my kids!

CatLady-Thanks for stopping by once again!

Chris, Brian, Otin and ShAKirA-Thanks for coming by! I enjoyed the visit!! Stop by again!

Matty said...

Great list KaLynn. I like the way you start it off with grandchildren and children. Just like me.

TC said...

Great list, I'm going to the links.....

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Matty-those are the Best things in life!!

TC-You will not be disappointed with any of them!

Pat said...

Great things are the simple things in life!

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Pat-Yes they are!