Monday, December 6, 2010

My drawings


The Eagle



Tiger's Eye



The Lone Wolf



Hazel


The Hawk


The Rose


My final drawing in art class



Hands of wisdom
This is pretty much it. I usually draw something for someone and give it away. Just like the ones I'm workng on now. They are going to my niece, Becky. They are of her daughter. The wolf went to my Mom. Hazel went to her Mom. I drew the grands in the beginning of learning and they are at their house. I have no drawings here. They are hung at my office.



This is a painting I did last year. It reminds me of a rain drenched window looking out at a little creek or something. Of course, it didn't start out as a rain drenched window or a creek......it was just colors.

This is my hobby. Hope you enjoy.

And as always, KACKLE while you look!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Your final drawing at art class is a beauty. So imaginative. You're good, very good. I'm so pleased to have seen your work.

Simply Suthern said...

Wow, you're pretty good.

Pat said...

You're a pretty talented chick! I've always wished I could draw or sketch. Unfortunately, I don't think there's much of a market for stick people!

KaLynn ("MiMi") said...

Valerie, shucks! thanks!

SS-thanks for the compliment!

Pat-thanks! but you'd be surprised how many folks want stick people!!

gayle said...

Wow!! I really do love your art work!!! You are so very talented!