She told me to go to Wednesday's Wickedness to join. So I did. .
If I remember correctly these are Julie Andrews quotes that questions were added.
Picture from CBS News website
1. “All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.”
Have ever felt that you’ve been in love with someone constantly over a long period of time?
Ah no. That's why I can't stay married or in a relationship.
2. “I am an optimistic lady.”
How optimistic are you?
I'm so optimistic that if you are not as optimistic as me I want to rip your head off.
3. “I don't think today's younger audience... would even know what 1920s musicals were like.”
Do you have any knowledge of 1920 films or musicals? If yes, any favorites?
I love black and white movies but not sure if the one's I like are from the 1920's, more like the 1940's or 50's.
4. “I hate the word wholesome.”
Play word association. I say “wholesome” and you say:
5. “I have always wished I could learn to be a potter. I love collecting ceramics; it would be so fulfilling to create something lovely.”
What have you always wished that you could be?
An artist. Drawing, painting, potter, just a creator of things.
6. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.”
Tell us about something that you had to persevere through.
Does being a single parent count?
7. “Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.”
How do you define your self discipline?
Pretty much non existant!
8. “Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it.”
Have you ever missed a golden opportunity?
I'm sure I have but I can't think of any right now. I can think of several opportunities when I should have turned and
9. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and... SNAP! The job's a game!”
Have you ever had that perfect job that was always entertaining?
I have that job now. It is not always 'entertaining' but I have the best boss and a great group of people I work with.
10. “Sometimes I'm so sweet even I can't stand it.”
Has anyone ever considered you as sweet?
Ok, hold on. I have to get back in my chair. I fell out of it laughing. uh, no. Onery? Yes, Sweet? NO!