Friday, August 26, 2011

Contact info for you guyses!

I need contact info for those of you who want me to write you back. I realized as I was sending personal notes to all who commented yesterday that some went back to no reply.........and then I couldn't find a way to contact you guyeses off of your blog. I do not have access to contact info from Michael. So if you send me contact info I will not publish it. And for those of you who did. I will remove that comment. I apologize. I was not thinking very well last nite.

I am at work at the moment, trying to catch up and then run to the hospital. Prolly for the weekend.
If you want to contact me here is my email: klaws256 at hotmail dot com.

I have nothing new to share so far. When I called him a bit ago the herd of docs had just walked in.

Hugs and kisses to all you guys! I have sent a special thank you to the Man upstairs for all of you and asked for special blessings for each and every one of you.

love and hugs,

3 comments:

Jotter Girl said...

Just emailed you the contact info. thanks for offering to keep us in the loop with so much going on. Much love to you and Rabbit.

Sharon Rose said...

I just sent you an email from my email address. You guys are in my daily prayers!

not displayed said...

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. I recieved your reply so you know you have my email ok.
Love and hugs to you and Micael