Thursday, August 25, 2011

Michael is going back on hospital

We are waiting for a negative air room to open up or get cleaned up. I do not know which. Joe Tcells are back down. 47 this year as opposed to 43 last year. Platelets are 15,000, viral load is over 1 million. X rays, bone marrow biopsy and other tests are being ordered while we wait. Internal medicine have been 3 times, 2 different docs and then the whole friggin team troops in with the same damn questions and same damn exam. Geese Louise get us up to the 7th floor already.

Will post more as I know it. Ask God to give us strength to get through this! And to restrain or hands and mouth! Michael is ready to pinch someone and rip them a new one!

Hugs!

9 comments:

not displayed said...

Sending hugs and positive thoughts.

BB said...

Please tell Micael that I am praying for him and sending him huge hugs. Sending you a few too Mom!!! As long as he's ready to rip some new ones that's always a good sign!!! Please be sure to give him my love!

Pat said...

You and Michael are in my prayers as you go through this hard time.
Pat

Belle said...

I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

praying and praying some more...

Jotter Girl said...

Tell Micael that the boys and I are praying for him. Luke says he hopes Rabbit feels better. Hugs to you KaLynn.

Tempo said...

Wishing you the best...

Valerie said...

Keeping you both in my thoughts. Hugs from me.

Pat said...

I hope Michael feels better soon! Hang in there!